Selz is the ecommerce platform for growing businesses. We are used and loved by thousands of businesses and entrepreneurs all over the world to build and grow their online sales.
Selz is a fully remote and distributed company, and everyone on our team works flexi-time and flexi-location. We are dedicated to a modern, productive and transparent work culture. Our main operations are in Sydney, Portland, Manila and Bristol. Our team comprises of world-class talent in the fields of engineering, product development, finance, marketing and customer service.
For this role, we would like you to be somewhere near Sydney, or on the east-coast of Australia, so you can come to meet-ups and socials with your awesome colleagues in our product and engineering team.
One of our strategic goals is to provide our merchants with a ‘best in class’ product. So we are looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager who can work with our users, engineers and partners to develop our truly awesome product. You’ll have an incredible opportunity to grow with the role and make a lasting impact on Selz as we expand and evolve.
Your principle activities will be:
- Manage a portfolio of products across different areas of the platform
- Manage the product backlog and product roadmap for your products
- Define and scope features through user stories, wireframes and process flows
- Work closely with the engineering and QA teams to deliver quality and on time features
- Always strive for the best customer experience based upon a strong understanding of user experience
- Product research to ensure features are market competitive
- Analyse feature performance to optimise and improve
- Work closely with our partners to develop close and trusting relationships
- Coordinate feature releases with our marketing and support teams
You're resourceful, personable and friendly, and you communicate clearly and respectfully.
You will fit in this role at Selz if you have…
- 3 to 5 years product management experience
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule
- Strong requirements analysis and documentation skills
- Confident creating and updating wireframes
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals
- Confident presentation skills and being 'the face of the company' with our partners
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A tremendous positive energy and teamwork attitude
- An ability to work autonomously
What you can expect
- A ground level opportunity to expand the Product function in a well-backed, fast-growing, technology business that actively supports the most modern working practices
- A supportive team, made of passionate individuals and an approachable CEO
- Flexible working hours and working location – no commute
- Career growth and development opportunities
- A lot of fun :)
To apply for this position candidates must hold an Australian citizenship, permanent residency or a visa with the right to work permanently in Australia.